[Bnomic-private] No Rules!

Orc In A Spacesuit orcinaspacesuit@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:00:50 -0500

Arggg!  I can't work on my new prop, because I need to look at the rules to
see what needs changing.  Anyone here have a copy they can send me?  As long
as it's under 70MB, I have another email account that can handle it.  In
fact, I could even host it on my web page.
For any who care, yesterday I returned to college and now have full access
to web hosting stuff.  So I can host stuff if necessary.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Trying to fix up football, and considering just making
things up.