[Bnomic-private] Double posting

Orc In A Spacesuit orcinaspacesuit@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:55:36 -0500

>From: bd <bdonlan@maine.rr.com>
>On Friday 16 August 2002 01:36 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> > From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@earthlink.net>
> >
> > >Dude...I'm getting two copies of each of your messages.  You
> > >double-posting?
> > >
> > >						Glotmorf
> >
> > Sorry about that; I was mailing to both bnomic-private and to everyone
> > individually, to make sure everyone got the synopsis.  Sorry about that,
> > I'll quit now.
>
>I've only been getting one copy...
>
>--
>bd
>The above == my from field. Duh.

Well, I guess you weren't on the list that copied (I think from one of
Glotmorf's emails).  He sent out several emails to a lot of whose address he
could remember, but couldn't remember yours.  At least I think he started
it.  Anyway, several people pretty much emailed each other trying to figure
stuff out; you didn't really miss much.  I didn't add you special because I
was also mailing to the Bnomic-Private list, which I knew you were on.

Oh, and who is the administrator for this list?

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Hungry.  In need of more sheep.