[Bnomic-private] Synopsis

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:13:11 -0400

> >> points?

>your

> >> Fine.  I therefore kick bd in the ass now, in response to the act of
> >> "Unbridled Hostility" of unjustly filling our mailboxes with quantities
>of
> >> text that should never have been made in the first place.  I nobly
>deliver
> >> a kick to bd's ass for every player in the game (save bd) in response
> >> the act that had been delivered to each of em.
> >>
> >> So I'm still a kicker. :)
> >>
> >> Glotmorf
> >>
> > -[[Just not an effectual one. He, as... was it Orc? has said, is
>Buttplated
> > with mithril at this point. If I could use two syllables, I'd deliver a
> > couple of armor-piercing Buttplate Buster Kicks for fun, but I can't, so
> > damn.]]-
>
>Know what I think about all of this?
>
>A) who kicked who doesn't matter, the admin gets to decide which ones e
>feels like keeping anyway.
>B) We REALLY need a discussion list.
>
>--
>Wonko

-[[A) If we want sense here, we'll ask for it. Besides, it isn't like we're
doing anything else at the moment. Although we probably have hit the limit
of this debate, since we're discussing actions which have already occured
and which we cannot change. All we can do is hope Dave agrees with our
particular points of view, and being a larger annoyance than 1001 CFIs by
discussing kicks ad infinitum/nauseam probably isn't a good way to do that.
B) Indeed. Damn brackets...]]-

                                                   -BvS-