[Bnomic-private] The Gnome Record- now with 48% MORE brackets!

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:10:22 -0400

[[Let me see here... ah yes. All gnomes in the Game, except those I have,
because I'm special, were taken from their original owners, who were then
given one Bomb Gnome for each Gnome thus taken. Now might be a good time to
stop with Kick references, as bd has enough Bomb Gnomes to take down a small
city, and for some reason, every time I roll this die, it comes up "1."
Whoops, I'm reading off of a report for /next/ nweek. Here's the current
one:]]

No thing has been done with Gnomes. Dull. As is the norm. It does not rain
but it pours, I think.

                                                   [[BvS]]