[Bnomic-private] Synopsis

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:50:55 -0400

>points?
> > >
> > >You didn't kick em for me.  I was the first kicker.  Thank you for your
> > >concern.
> > >
> > >						Glotmorf
> >
> > -[[Seeing as you are 280 ahead of me, fighting over 5 is kind of dumb,
>but
> > then again, I am broke and I have a Gnome habit to maintain. You didn't
>say
> > for what you were kicking him when you did. And when you assigned a
>reason,
> > it was Wonko's, for perpetuating an e-mail hoax. So I still get all 14,
>as
> > you never kicked him for hostility.]]-
>
>I belive the rule for Hostility requires that I *specifically state* a
>defendant. I didn't, and furthermore, there are no defendants at all. No
>other entry in the rule can be used in this instance :) Moreover, the
>e-mail
>hoax argument is specious. The admin won't buy it (I hope), and personally,
>think he'll just refuse to recognise the CFIs.
>--
>bd
>The above == my from field. Duh.

-[[No, bd, that's not why I'm kicking you. I'm kicking you for "unbridled
hostility" in a different light. "Hostility" is defined by M-W dictionary to
be "a deep-seated usually mutual ill-will." Now, I'd say that anyone forced
to wade through 70 of your CFIs will be feeling a little ill-will towards
you. And you seem to be felling it towards us, by wasting our time and
energy so. No one feeling good will would do such a thing. So you're
hostile, but is it unbridled? Why, yes, it is: ONE THOUSAND AND ONE CFIS is
a tad "unbridled." So I'm kicking you 1001 times for it. Or 14. Depends how
Dave interprets it. (He's already said you're getting it in the nutsack, so
I wouldn't bet on his being too friendly to your cause.)]]-

                                                   [[BvS]]