[Bnomic-private] The Gnome Record- now with 48% MORE brackets!

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 00:20:43 -0400

> >-[[Well, I can't single-check, as the ruleset is down, so that would be
> >great, thank you. I'm getting really tired of sounding like I'm in a
> >first-year English class... maybe I can push universal entropy over the
> >500
> >mark to make this limit go away. But how...]]-
>
>Straw poll?  Who wants me to just email the ruleset to this mailing list?
>I'd been avoiding it because it's rather big, but if everyone would like a
>copy...?
>
>						Glotmorf

-[[How big is big? Anyone with a free e-mail account from a server like
hotmail, yahoo, or mail can't handle more than 2 megs. And that's assuming
there's nothing else on their account.]]-

                                                   [[BvS]]