[Bnomic-private] ok

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 01:37:10 -0400

> >>Welcome to Orc and Squire-- you've found yourselves smack in the middle
> >of
> >>the most exciting Nomic this side of anywhere!
> >-[[Most exciting, nuttiest, least sensible, and second most chaotic.]]-
>
>Well, there are candidates for some of those individually...collectively,
>I'm not so sure...
>
>Nomopoly I'd rate as chaotic.  Nuttiest...I forget if it was a Masonic or
>Rosicrucian Nomic, that featured secret wisdom and layered dogma.  Most
>exciting...I saw a reference to something called Nomic: the Masquerade;
>dead now, but...for how long?
>
>I might go with least sensible, though.  Hell, I'll even take partial
>credit.
>
>						Glotmorf

-[[Unless any of those are still alive, I'd say my statement stands. You're
right, the ones I recognize of that list are indeed more so that than this
(or something like that), but they ended or faded a while ago. This game, on
the other hand, keeps proving rather resiliant in the face of nweekly bouts
of "ooh, what does THIS do?" syndrome...]]-

                                                   [[BvS]]