[Bnomic-private] it's all gone to HELL

Joshua Caudle squire_of_dimness@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:51:38 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wonko" <dplepage@twcny.rr.com>
To: <bnomic-private@ysolde.ucam.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Bnomic-private] it's all gone to HELL

> Quoth Glotmorf,
>
> > On 8/21/02 at 10:07 PM David E. Smith wrote:
> >
> >> I issue, retroactively, and in blatant defiance of "Thou Shalt Not
Screw
> >> With Time," Writs of Delay, one per day for every day of the past week
> >> (not nweek).
> >>
> >> I've moved again, I'm on a dialup, I'm broke, I'm homeless, I'm hungry,
> >> I'm pissed. I've got things on my mind right now that I consider to be
far
> >> more important than this game (apologies to Glotmorf, who seems to
either
> >> have a slavish devotion or WAY too much time on eir hands :).
> >
> > Combination of the two.  Though I admit I'm finding other things to
slavishly
> > devote to these days.
>
> You mean like the fight against Mildew? ;)
>
> You know, Dave, you could just call a Road Trip, then undesignate
> Bnomic-Private as a pubilc forum. Then you wouldn't have to worry about
the
> game at all, 'cause the game wouldn't happen 'til you had time to make it
> happen again.

Well unfortunately roadtrip repealed itself after he called "holy shit, I
made it" in the last public forum. thusly we could call for emergency status
until everything gets itself back together... not a pleasent idea but it
might just work well enough to get everything back on it's feet again...
rather than dave having to call for a writ of delay every two day or so
retroactively... becasue we definitely qualify for a state of emergency...
it's been more than 7 days since  joel went off line... any comments???

-Squire (hoping this will take some of the pressure off of dave for a while)