[Bnomic-private] sigh

Glotmorf glotmorf@earthlink.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:05:15 -0400

On 8/23/02 at 8:41 AM Jonathan David Amery wrote:

>> Anyway, it's not that easy by a long shot. The bonus only applies after
>> you get some money in their system.
>
> Bah, and it all looked so easy last night. :-(
>
> I guess that there's not anything I could buy over here and mail?
>
> WC.

International money orders?  Travellers' cheques?  If you were talking a=
 major contribution, you might look into a Citibank account -- they have=
 branches all over the world, so if one set up an account in one country,=
 someone in another country could deposit into it.  As opposed to the=
 service charges of the first two, the charge would be the currency=
 conversion.

						Glotmorf