[Bnomic-private] sigh

David E. Smith dave@technopagan.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:16:26 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Jonathan David Amery wrote:

>  Dave - if I pop into town and spend (say) 50ukpounds on Travellers'
> cheques, could you email me a mailing address that I could send them to?

No, because I said "a dollar or two". 50 UKP right now is about $75.

I certainly appreciate the thought, but that's far more than my immediate
needs.

The personal situation has calmed down somewhat... I've secured part-time
employment, and managed to work out a system in which I stay with each
relative for a few days, then move on to the next, eventually cycling back
to the first relative in a couple weeks. Thus nobody is too annoyed
(except for me ;)

...dave