[Bnomic-private] oh, what the hell.

David E. Smith dave@technopagan.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 06:36:19 +0000 (GMT)

I've got at least six or seven acknowledgements of an Emergency, but I
don't have a Roster.

I'm gonna assume we've reached a majority at some point and go with it.

I'm also gonna assume we can just skip over the first couple steps of the
Procedure -- unless someone has reason to object to this list being used
as the public forum, or to my function as Administrator. (Hey, if someone
else wants the job, go right ahead. :)

I'll use the same basic setup as before: If there are no objections to
either of those statements in, say, 24 hours, we'll go with 'em.

I will also set up a new Web site, importing everything I have from the
last nomic.net database dump, and then start all the massive recognizing
that needed to be done before nweek 22 voting. (Bear in mind that I'm
looking at something like 300 emails to go through, so that part alone may
take a day or two.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith  http://www.technopagan.org/
http://metadave.net/    http://www.bureau42.com/