[Bnomic-private] Proposal: It Returns

Glotmorf glotmorf@earthlink.net
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 14:32:58 -0400

On 10/6/02 at 11:53 AM Wonko wrote:

>To be continued...
>]]
>
>Destroy the WBE Research Lab and the Service Mall at (18,18), replacing
>them
>with four Large Lumps of Scrap metal, six Piles of Kindling, and Barney.
>
>}}
>
>--
>Wonko

Well, now, let's see...

This piggybacks on the existing concepts of M-Tek and vSOI, and on the=
 archived concept of DimShips.  It also steals from my idea of the Barney=
 Realm, complete with Barney, which of course was my theft of the idea of=
 Barney in the first place from the TV show.  It borrows heavily from=
 Douglas Adams, and of course the Generic Menacing Figure concept is rather=
 universal.

But it did make a helluva read.

I applaud the fact that the Boss of WBE isn't mentioned by name in there.=
  Pending licensing issues, I'm sure.

It also addresses something I thought of last night, which was, could=
 someone make impregnable islands by strip-mining a ring around them all=
 the way down to the Void?  Though...exactly how is Barney filling those=
 voids?  Is he voiding those fillings?

						Glotmorf