[Bnomic-private] Proposal: Service Malls

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:39:42 -0400

> >There exist passable SOs called Service Malls. At the beginning of each
> >nweek, if there are Grid Squares with x and y coordinates that are both
> >integral multiples of 6 that do not contain Service Malls, a random one
>of
> >them gains a Service Mall, and the Gremlin fund loses 10 points
>(repairs),
> >unless the Gremlin Fund has no points, in which case the Mall is not
> >created. Each Service Mall consists of the following:
> >
> >1 Elbonian Airways
> >1 Garbage Can
> >1 Radar Tower
> >
> >When a Bomb Gnome Explodes at the location of a Service Mall, the Service
> >Mall and all its components are destroyed.
>
>Couldn't we just build a tasteful memorial?
>
>						Glotmorf

-When was the last time we did anything tasteful in this game? Hey, what if
people could own Service Malls, and you could bomb your rival's malls?
Industrial-strength cans of whoop-ass?-

                                                   [[BvS]]