[Bnomic-private] Friendly notification

Merrill Christie bnomic-private@ysolde.ucam.org
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:05:29 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0000_GRRTACTY.ZOMHOFIK

THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR ABSOLUTE ENDEAVOR
We have attempted to be in touch with  you on several opportunities and we await your response now!

Your current home loan enables you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.

However, thanks to our previous attempts to be in touch with  you were unsuccessful,
this will be our last and final attempt to finalize  in the lower rate.

Please finalize your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your submission now.

Request Form Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_GRRTACTY.ZOMHOFIK

<HTML>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<FONT face=Verdana size=2>THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR ABSOLUTE ENDEAVOR<P>
We have attempted to be in touch with  you on several opportunities and we await your response now!<P>
Your current home loan enables you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.<P>
However, thanks to our previous attempts to be in touch with
you were unsuccessful,<BR>this will be our last and final attempt to finalize  the lower rate.<P>
Please finalize this final step upon receiving
this notice immediately,and complete your submission now.<P><P>

<A HREF="http://rds.yahoo.com/S=7168182/K=computer/v=4/SID=i/l=WS1/R=1/SS=64062787/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=0/SIG=587cemS6173/EXP=908212698/*-http://google.com.pr0ved.net/home.asp">Request Form Here.</A><P>

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going <A HREF="http://rds.yahoo.com/S=7560746/K=computer/v=9/SID=z/l=WS1/R=1/SS=79880774/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=0/SIG=94636hcgW863/EXP=754048395/*-http://google.com.pr0ved.net/del.asp"> here</A> will help you to do so.</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_GRRTACTY.ZOMHOFIK--