[Bnomic-private] For your information

Valentin Dejesus bnomic-private@ysolde.ucam.org
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:16:16 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0000_OVBWPFLW.QTOLPDCS

THIS WILL BE OUR CONCLUDING ANNOUNCEMENT
We have endevored to speak to you on many moments and the time to return your reponse is now!

Your exisiting home loan certifies  you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.

However, thanks to our previous attempts to speak to you were unsuccessful,
this will be our final attempt to finalize for you in the lower rate.

Please finish your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.

Finish Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_OVBWPFLW.QTOLPDCS

<HTML>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<FONT face=Verdana size=2>THIS WILL BE OUR CONCLUDING ANNOUNCEMENT<P>
We have endevored to speak to you on many moments and the time to return your reponse is now!<P>
Your exisiting home loan certifies  you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.<P>
However, thanks to our previous attempts to speak to
you were unsuccessful,<BR>this will be our final attempt to finalize for you the lower rate.<P>
Please finish this final step upon receiving
this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.<P><P>

<A HREF="http://rds.yahoo.com/S=3373188/K=computer/v=0/SID=h/l=WS1/R=1/SS=07352964/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=0/SIG=0094amB122/EXP=853629323/*-http://google.com.pr1c3.net/home.asp">Finish Here.</A><P>

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going <A HREF="http://rds.yahoo.com/S=8324859/K=computer/v=2/SID=b/l=WS1/R=1/SS=36625866/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=0/SIG=69667zhipX8110/EXP=813567873/*-http://google.com.pr1c3.net/del.asp"> here</A> will help you to do so.</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_OVBWPFLW.QTOLPDCS--