[Bnomic-private] A correction

Orc In A Spacesuit orcinaspacesuit@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:05:48 -0500

A totally new idea, as far as I've seen.  I'm sure lots of you have already
thought of what I went over in my post; I was simply pointing out that my
prop would make it very easy to do, and it seems that the Admin is getting
pretty overwhelmed right now, and could use some help.

I'm thinking we make a new database based on the way things are defined in
my prop, we post the database online somewhere, and if the prop passes, the
database is accepted as the game state, regardless of whatever (1000 CFI)
foolishness goes before.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Hoping to fix this game before it turns into one huge mess.
Oh wait, too late.