[Bnomic-private] Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm evil

Glotmorf glotmorf@earthlink.net
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:30:46 -0400

On 8/15/02 at 11:23 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> I kick bd in the ass.  Just because.  If there isn't sufficient
>justification
>> in the LOGAS to do it, I do it anyway, just without any honor attached.
>>
>> Glotmorf
>>

>There are better ways to do this, you know:
>
>The American Heritage Dictionary defines 'hoax' as:
>n. An act intended to deceive or trick
>
>By CFI'ing the existance of 1000 rules, bd has attempted to decieve us=
 into
>think that the existance of these rules is questionable.
>
>Therefore, bd has committed 1000 hoaxes, each of which were done via=
 email.

>Therefore, for perpetuating an email hoax 1000 times, I kick bd in the Ass
>1000 times.
>
>Have a nice day.

Okay, but that means there's sufficient justification in the LOGAS for my=
 kick in bd's ass, which means I did it first and get the attendant honor.=
  Though I acknowledge the sheer pleasure you must have enjoyed from=
 overindulgence.

						Glotmorf