[Bnomic-private] Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm evil

Wonko dplepage@twcny.rr.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:23:39 -0400

Quoth Glotmorf,

> I kick bd in the ass.  Just because.  If there isn't sufficient justification
> in the LOGAS to do it, I do it anyway, just without any honor attached.
>
> Glotmorf

There are better ways to do this, you know:

The American Heritage Dictionary defines 'hoax' as:
n. An act intended to deceive or trick

By CFI'ing the existance of 1000 rules, bd has attempted to decieve us into
think that the existance of these rules is questionable.

Therefore, bd has committed 1000 hoaxes, each of which were done via email.

Therefore, for perpetuating an email hoax 1000 times, I kick bd in the Ass
1000 times.

Have a nice day.

--
Wonko