[Bnomic-private] Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm evil

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:43:37 -0400

> > I kick bd in the ass.  Just because.  If there isn't sufficient
>justification
> > in the LOGAS to do it, I do it anyway, just without any honor attached.
> >
> > Glotmorf
> >

>There are better ways to do this, you know:
>
>The American Heritage Dictionary defines 'hoax' as:
>n. An act intended to deceive or trick
>
>By CFI'ing the existance of 1000 rules, bd has attempted to decieve us into
>think that the existance of these rules is questionable.
>
>Therefore, bd has committed 1000 hoaxes, each of which were done via email.
>
>Therefore, for perpetuating an email hoax 1000 times, I kick bd in the Ass
>1000 times.
>
>Have a nice day.
>
>--
>Wonko

-[[Although it might be noted that well over half of those 1000 do not, in
fact, exist. So you can only kick him once per rule that does exist.
However, I can get him for all 1000. See, there are 14 other players in the
Game, and 1000 CFIs. Each player will have to take more than 70 of those.
That's a lot, and making us do that shows intense disrespect for the rest of
us. In fact, each and every one of those CFIs is hostile against the poor
player who has to Judge it. As such:]]

I kick bd in the Ass 1000 times for "unbridled hostility" [[it's in the
ruleset. I'm quoting.]] against all "players" [[quoting again]] but "emself"
[[Spivak rule]].

[[Have a nice day, bd.]]

                                                   -BvS-