[Bnomic-private] Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm evil

Glotmorf glotmorf@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:00:48 -0400

On 8/15/02 at 11:43 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>-[[Although it might be noted that well over half of those 1000 do not, in=

>fact, exist. So you can only kick him once per rule that does exist.
>However, I can get him for all 1000. See, there are 14 other players in
>the
>Game, and 1000 CFIs. Each player will have to take more than 70 of those.
>That's a lot, and making us do that shows intense disrespect for the rest
>of
>us. In fact, each and every one of those CFIs is hostile against the poor
>player who has to Judge it. As such:]]
>
>I kick bd in the Ass 1000 times for "unbridled hostility" [[it's in the
>ruleset. I'm quoting.]] against all "players" [[quoting again]] but
>"emself"
>[[Spivak rule]].
>
>[[Have a nice day, bd.]]

Very good point.  Since each of us, thinking in terms of statistics, will=
 be burdened by an ungodly number of CFIs to judge, bd is guilty of=
 "Unbridled Hostility" against each of us, the act of it against each=
 person being an act separate from the acts of it against the others.=
  Therefore, each of us can kick bd in the ass over this and get points for=
 it.

At least the first kick.

						Glotmorf