[Bnomic-private] Synopsis

Glotmorf glotmorf@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:13:45 -0400

On 8/16/02 at 11:00 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> On 8/16/02 at 9:43 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:
>>
>>> -[[Pardon me while I grin massively. Even if there won't be two wins
>>> and/or
>>> blowups, I've still kicked bd for everyone else. That's what, 70=
 points?
>>> Cool, I'm not in last place any more.]]-
>>
>> You didn't kick em for me.  I was the first kicker.  Thank you for your
>> concern.
>>

>You kicked on Spoon-Discuss.
>
>Orc was the first.

Fine.  I therefore kick bd in the ass now, in response to the act of=
 "Unbridled Hostility" of unjustly filling our mailboxes with quantities of=
 text that should never have been made in the first place.  I nobly deliver=
 a kick to bd's ass for every player in the game (save bd) in response to=
 the act that had been delivered to each of em.

So I'm still a kicker. :)

						Glotmorf