[Bnomic-private] Synopsis

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:51:17 -0400

> >-[[Pardon me while I grin massively. Even if there won't be two wins
> >and/or
> >blowups, I've still kicked bd for everyone else. That's what, 70 points?
> >Cool, I'm not in last place any more.]]-
>
>You didn't kick em for me.  I was the first kicker.  Thank you for your
>concern.
>
>						Glotmorf

-[[Seeing as you are 280 ahead of me, fighting over 5 is kind of dumb, but
then again, I am broke and I have a Gnome habit to maintain. You didn't say
for what you were kicking him when you did. And when you assigned a reason,
it was Wonko's, for perpetuating an e-mail hoax. So I still get all 14, as
you never kicked him for hostility.]]-

                                                   -BvS-