[Bnomic-private] Slipping in under the wire

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:25:40 -0400

[[What does that mean, anyway? What wire? Feh. Okay, if it isn't too late to
make rule alterations, I make the following one:]]

To my "proposal" with ass kick shields, add:

"If a "player" has an "Anal" Bum "Cover" in eir "possession" and they do not
have an "Anal" Bum "Cover" on, they put on an "Anal" Bum "Cover" that they
have in eir "possession.""

Then take out all "quotation" marks in that "proposal."

[[You know, about all these Entropy restrictions are doing is making lots of
money for the punctuation factory...]]

                                                   [[BvS]]