[Bnomic-private] To everyone, I hope

Orc In A Spacesuit orcinaspacesuit@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:56:24 -0500

This is hopefully to everyone, whether or not you are on the new public
forum or not.

The new public forum, which can be found at
http://www.ysolde.ucam.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/bnomic-private , has
been in use for quite a while.  On it, Dave has already stated business
(including "whoever made 1000 CFI's is going to get it in the nutsack", or
something like that, and issued a Writ of Delay).  bd and I have also
conducted various business on it, well before Wonko, BvS, and Glotmorf found
out about it.

If you want a complete list of posts on one page, go to
http://www.ysolde.ucam.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/bnomic-private
.

I will be posting a summary of everything that still matters soon.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Trying to sort this game out.