[Bnomic-private] sigh

Jonathan David Amery jdamery@ysolde.ucam.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:37:55 +0100

> If the many hours I've put into this game have provided you with even a
> little amusement, and you have a dollar or two that you can spare, and a
> PayPal account, well, you can finish the sentence.

 It appears to be lots of hassle to actually add money to a PayPal
account since I'm in the UK and have no credit-card, however if I read
the site right, then if you recommend me and I join up then we both
get $5 credited to our accounts, and I can then donate that to you.
(assuming they give out the $5 bonus to international customers).

 WC.

 (sorry I can't be more helpful :-( ).