[Bnomic-private] sigh

Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:42:26 -0400

>Is there any way in which someone else could temporarily become
>Administrator? Or can we pause (not freeze thanks to a loophole, but stop)
>the game for a bit? You're hardly being whiny or bitchy, you've clearly
>devoted countless hours to this, and you're entitled to say when things are
>not going well enough to allow you to continue doing so.
>Mithrandir

-[[Well, we can use a different loophole... nothing not forbidden or
regulated is permitted and unregulated... no one has ever tried this before,
let's see if it works.]]

I say the words "Dave the 'Administrator' needs a break, and the Game of B
'Nomic' must pause" and the Clock stops "until" Dave says the words "Let the
Game 'resume'." Once e does so, this may not ever be used to stop the Game
"again."

[[Now, if no one says it's illegal, it's legal. I'm not sure if the Rules
prohibit that or not. So let it slide, folks.]]-

                                                   [[BvS]]