[Bnomic-private] This oughta stir up some discussion...

David E. Smith dave@technopagan.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 04:52:42 +0000 (GMT)

... or at least be a good way to kill some time.

I propose that, if there's enough players around to do so, we initiate a
State of Emergency. Just for the heck of it, mostly.

Technically, Joel's been offline for well more than seven days, so we can
get away with that sort of thing anyway.

Here's the bare minimum refresh proposal:

Make 5 random Gremlins Active; put all other Gremlins into Hiding.

[[ Gremlin records were only on Joel's system and are presumed lost. ]]

Remove all BNS from all players, then give 500 BNS to each player. Give
the Bank (5,000,000 - (500 * number of players)) BNS.

[[ Because it needs to be done anyway. ]]

Reset the Clock to nweek 22, nday 8, and turn the Clock On.

[[ I'll recognize, as best I can, stuff from the past couple weeks worth
of emails, and then voting will start. This list will carry on as the
Public Forum. ]]

Discuss. :-)

...dave

---- David E. Smith   (I don't even know where I am)