[Bnomic-private] This oughta stir up some discussion...

Wonko dplepage@twcny.rr.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 01:31:39 -0400

Quoth David E. Smith,

> ... or at least be a good way to kill some time.
>
> I propose that, if there's enough players around to do so, we initiate a
> State of Emergency. Just for the heck of it, mostly.
>
> Technically, Joel's been offline for well more than seven days, so we can
> get away with that sort of thing anyway.
>
> Here's the bare minimum refresh proposal:
>

> Make 5 random Gremlins Active; put all other Gremlins into Hiding.
>
> [[ Gremlin records were only on Joel's system and are presumed lost. ]]
>
> Remove all BNS from all players, then give 500 BNS to each player. Give
> the Bank (5,000,000 - (500 * number of players)) BNS.
>
> [[ Because it needs to be done anyway. ]]
>
> Reset the Clock to nweek 22, nday 8, and turn the Clock On.
>
> [[ I'll recognize, as best I can, stuff from the past couple weeks worth
> of emails, and then voting will start. This list will carry on as the
> Public Forum. ]]
>
> Discuss. :-)

A state of Emergency I do declare. Anyone know where Joel is?

Here is my Refresh Prop, if an Emergency does happen:

{{
Put all Gremlins into Hiding.
Make 5 random Gremlins Active.

[[We lost the Gremlin Records]]

Put all Gnomes owned by players into eir Gnome Bags.

[[We lost those Gnome Records, too]]

Give all BNS from all players to the Bank.
Give 500 BNS to each player.

[[That's gone pretty screwy too, though I hate to lose my 5 mil or so]]

Reset the Clock to nweek 22, nday 8, and turn the Clock On.
}}

--
Wonko
[[