[Bnomic-private] This oughta stir up some discussion...

Glotmorf glotmorf@earthlink.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 02:32:15 -0400

On 8/27/02 at 1:31 AM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth David E. Smith,
>
>> ... or at least be a good way to kill some time.
>>
>> I propose that, if there's enough players around to do so, we initiate a
>> State of Emergency. Just for the heck of it, mostly.
>>
>> Technically, Joel's been offline for well more than seven days, so we=
 can
>> get away with that sort of thing anyway.
>>
>> Here's the bare minimum refresh proposal:
>>

>> Make 5 random Gremlins Active; put all other Gremlins into Hiding.
>>
>> [[ Gremlin records were only on Joel's system and are presumed lost. ]]
>>
>> Remove all BNS from all players, then give 500 BNS to each player. Give
>> the Bank (5,000,000 - (500 * number of players)) BNS.
>>
>> [[ Because it needs to be done anyway. ]]
>>
>> Reset the Clock to nweek 22, nday 8, and turn the Clock On.
>>
>> [[ I'll recognize, as best I can, stuff from the past couple weeks worth
>> of emails, and then voting will start. This list will carry on as the
>> Public Forum. ]]
>>
>> Discuss. :-)
>>

>A state of Emergency I do declare. Anyone know where Joel is?

I consent to the declaration of a state of Emergency.

>Here is my Refresh Prop, if an Emergency does happen:
>
>{{
>Put all Gremlins into Hiding.
>Make 5 random Gremlins Active.
>
>[[We lost the Gremlin Records]]
>
>Put all Gnomes owned by players into eir Gnome Bags.
>
>[[We lost those Gnome Records, too]]
>
>Give all BNS from all players to the Bank.
>Give 500 BNS to each player.
>
>[[That's gone pretty screwy too, though I hate to lose my 5 mil or so]]

While we're at it, let's do stock too.  And if we're cleaning up BNS and=
 stock, there's some proposals to review...

Dave, do you have a current proposal list?

>Reset the Clock to nweek 22, nday 8, and turn the Clock On.
>}}
>
>--
>Wonko
>[[
>P.S. Why is Bnomic-private a public forum and bnomic-public a private
>forum?
>That seems counterintuitive; is that the only reason?]]

Cheap entertainment?

Employment tip of the day: Never tell Mr. Security Officer, "Well, I get my=
 jollies where I can..."

						Glotmorf