[Bnomic-private] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday morning)

Wonko dplepage@twcny.rr.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:50:46 -0400

Quoth David E. Smith,

> This is, maybe, everything that went down before the present State of
> Emergency. The new B Nomic site, at http://www.technopagan.org/nomic/ ,
> should reflect most if not all of these things.
>
> This does NOT reflect the Entropy-borne apocalypse which came before the
> present Emergency. I'll get to that later. :-)

[[
Before? I think it doesn't happen 'til after - bd's entropy, from issuing
then rescinding 1001 CFI's, will increase by 1001 *at the end of the nweek*.
Which is good, 'cause it falls during the time off for proposal processing.
]]

I come off leave, if I'm On Leave. [[I don't remember.]]

I change my refresh prop to:

{{

Put all Gnomes owned by players into eir Gnome Bags.

Reset the Clock to nweek 22, nday 8, and turn the Clock On.

Renumber everything numbered since the 1001 CFI's issued and rescinded by bd
to what numbers they would have gotten if those CFI's had not been issued.
[[so we don't have to increment our serial position by 1000]]

}}
[[
That just looks nicer. ;)
]]