[Bnomic-private] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal: From up here, you can see miles!

Glotmorf glotmorf@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:17:11 -0400

On 9/17/02 at 10:48 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>[[I see a whole big mega-story in all this... working together is good if
>can profit from it. Oh, and I'm not sure who's a public forum, so I sent
>this to both.]]
>
>{{
>__A New World to Explore... and Conquer__

<text deleted for brevity>

Baron...um...

The story line is interesting, especially if we ever decide to include the=
 story portion of a proposal as gospel in a nomilogued RP environment. (I=
 wanna see someone do the ground rules for THAT one...)

But the idea of the outer grid is...how can I put this=
 delicately...whacked?

If you're going to do this at all, why have it adjacent to the grid, or=
 have anything to do with the grid?  Why not have a secondary grid=
 altogether?  Or, alternately, see what I have in mind, which is very=
 similar to what you've got here, but in a somewhat different direction.

						Glotmorf