[Bnomic-private] Fwd: Refreshments

Zarpint Jeremy Cook bnomic-private@ysolde.ucam.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:16:33 -0500

I received three copies eventually (by 4 AM this morning EST).

You need an -arch title for Undeclared Gender. [Underarch?]
To quote one "Emil Bleehall",
"In recognition of each being's merit, regardless of gender..."

If the Revered Elder turns two years old, does e get the Ancient One title
and the point bonus? Or just the bonus? Or neither? Paragraph 5 is not
entirely clear to me.

And should we unflip the Circuit Breaker after your win as well?

Zarpint