[Bnomic-private] Re: [BNomic-Public] Re: State of Emergency

Daniel Lepage bnomic-private@ysolde.ucam.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:39:40 -0500

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 09:16 AM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:

> You need an -arch title for Undeclared Gender. [Underarch?]
> To quote one "Emil Bleehall",
> "In recognition of each being's merit, regardless of gender..."

Neutriarch, maybe?

> If the Revered Elder turns two years old, does e get the Ancient One
> title
> and the point bonus? Or just the bonus? Or neither? Paragraph 5 is not
> entirely clear to me.

That's a bug in the original rule; I'll fix that.

> And should we unflip the Circuit Breaker after your win as well?

The new rule says:
>>  However, this does not cause any
>> events triggered by the awarding of a Win to occur.

This covers resets, grid wipes, clockstops, and circuit breakers, to
name a few.
I'll add that this takes precedence.

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 02:49 PM, Bryan Donlan wrote:

> Since nomic.net is coming back, how about setting the public forum and
> the
> administrator back?

Not needed - I'm not the Game Admin, nor is b-public an official forum.
Rather, b-public and I are Emergency equipment, defined only in the
context of r0. The rules still state explicitly that Dave is the admin
for the purposes of everything else, and s-business is still a public
forum.

Just to be safe, though, I'll add that.

--
Wonko