[Bnomic-private] Re: State of Emergency

Zarpint Jeremy Cook bnomic-private@ysolde.ucam.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:52:49 -0500

Yeah, the rule 0 emergency halt should be in the refresh.
Also, we need to know what to set the clock to when we start, and what the
current rules are...do we know?

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 09:16 AM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:
>
> > You need an -arch title for Undeclared Gender. [Underarch?]
> > To quote one "Emil Bleehall",
> > "In recognition of each being's merit, regardless of gender..."
>
> Neutriarch, maybe?

Not the best, since Undeclared isn't the same as Neuter...Drone is more
like Neuter.

> > And should we unflip the Circuit Breaker after your win as well?
>
> The new rule says:
> >>  However, this does not cause any
> >> events triggered by the awarding of a Win to occur.
>
> This covers resets, grid wipes, clockstops, and circuit breakers, to
> name a few.
> I'll add that this takes precedence.

No, I meant where you wrote "Award Wonko a Win", if that's still there.

Zarpint the Incomplete

--
Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."