[Bnomic-private] Re: [BNomic-Public] Actions

Daniel Lepage bnomic-private@ysolde.ucam.org
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:36:40 -0400

On Sep 15, 2004, at 7.10 PM, Norinel wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 15, 2004, at 09:50 AM, Daniel Lepage wrote:
>
>> Since we did away with the speed limit a while ago, and since y'all
>> were kind enough to vote for my prop to remove the only obstacle to
>> my doing this, I now repeat the act of calling elections on all free
>> ministries 50 times. At twenty points per fulfillment, this shoots me
>> past the 1000-pt mark.
>>
>> I Win.
>
> Which is exactly why I voted shelve on that proposal. Do I get some I
> Told You So points for that?

Well, technically you said that you "agreed with the spirit of the
proposal"... and the spirit of the proposal was to remove the only
obstacle to my winning... so in a certain sense you really agreed with
my doing this before I did it... :p

--
Wonko